Church Sound and Video Advice > Video System Tips
Church Video System Tips
- How do I use Microsoft
PowerPoint For Split Screen?
- How do I set up Easy Worship For Split Screen?
- Should we use EasyWorship
- Wireless Control - Our Pastor needs to control his computer power point presentation when speaking but our computer is at the back. What can we do?
need to feed computer video to a projector as well as TV monitors,
how can we do this?
- We need to control our
video projector from a location where the remote control doesn't
- When we connect our computer
to the projector using a long VGA cable, the picture is poor quality,
but using a short cable it is fine.
want to start using video projection, can we get a complete system
which will be perfect for our application?
- How do we determine what screen
and projector to use for our Church?
are so many projectors on the market with complicated specifications.
How can I understand these specifications?
want to feed video into other parts of our building. What do we
need to do this?
- How do we combine several different types of video sources to feed into our projector and monitors?
want to record our services on video. How should we do this?
- What media should we use to record and duplicate video?